Northview Health is one of the longest established multidisciplinary clinics on the North Shore (1995). We are a group of welcoming, supportive and caring practitioners.
Our team of lymphatic drainage therapists are too busy to take on new patients and would like someone to dedicate themselves to this area of practice as well as take overflow from non MLD treatments. Full completion of the Vodder course is required. You will receive guidance and support as needed to ensure the best possible outcome for your patients.
Patients needing MLD include: Post-surgical including lymph node dissection, pre- and post-cosmetic surgery treatment, primary lymphedema, lipedema and more.
Referrals come from surrounding MD’s, other health practitioners and hospitals as well as internal referrals amongst our team.
• 1800 square feet of Newly renovated space with 9 treatment rooms
• Large outdoor patio, lots of windows for natural light with views of mountains and ocean
• Very reasonable rental rates - % to start then flat rent that can go as low as 18% gross income
• Ability to join our Extended Excellent Health Benefits package (min 20 working hrs./wk)
• Our therapists stay long-term (some over 20yrs!)
• You will enjoy some of the highest net income in the industry and the flexibility to keep balance in your life.
• Our clinic has implemented rigid protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients including NASA technology air purification to kill viruses and bacteria
• Jane billing with jane payments for immediate cc’d billing/payment
• On site infrared sauna – complimentary use for practitioners
Jane billing/booking system
On sight laundry/soaps etc
Linens (large variety)
Standard clinic oil
Coffee/Water station for therapists and patients
All cleaning products to prevent spread of Virus’s
Finalist in North Shore Readers’ Choice awards for best Massage Clinic
And so much more!
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org